Friday, January 6, 2017

Kirik Party + Rakshit Shetty

In the morning, I told my friends that I would compensate for the 5 days of blogathon and only 2 posts so far....but hardly had any breather at work to do this.
This Kannada movie, Kirik Party released on 30th December. I actually tried to book tickets for the same day but alas! Most theatres around our area was either going almost full or sold out :-(. As I was off on a trip for New Year's Eve, I consoled myself saying I will watch it as soon as I get back to namma Bengalooru...
I got back from the trip on Monday night and started trying to book tickets on book my show but could hardly find tickets for Tuesday evening and the theatres were almost running full in the old Bangalore area comprising majority of Kannadigas. I was really sad and to top it all my daughter watched the movie on friday, my sister on Saturday and my friend on Sunday. But, I didn't let go of my quest for the tickets. Finally on Wednesday morning even before leaving for work, I searched again and finally booked the tickets for Thursday night that was yesterday....
This movie Kirik Party, directed by Rishabh Shetty is an absolutely brilliant "Masterpiece".
Rakshit Shetty is a such a versatile actor. He has been on the screen from 2010 till date. He has acted in 6 movies till now out of which I have watched 5. Now, Ricky has become a must watch for me....
Now coming back to the movie, I was wondering how the movie was going houseful for so many days continuously. The crux of the matter is, that the movie is about college days. So everyone who watches it is glimpsing themselves briefly and going into flashback mode of their own college days.
Two different looks of his-I loved!!!
All his movies have been very differently conceptualised  but somewhere reaches the deep recesses of your heart and you can connect to it on a base level.
That's Rakshit Shetty's Magic! You need to watch out for him in the near future coz I am sure he is going to churn out one super hit after another with that magical act of his!!!
Totally in love with him for his acting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment