Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Blogging again!!!

Hello all I came to the blog and I see that the last 2 posts of mine have started with- I just realised its been so long since my last post. The last post was in Nov'16 and one before that was in Jul'15. That's the gap between my last posts. I have almost become extinct in the blog land :-) and I wrote my 1st post 6 years ago. I feel I have always got inspiration at all the  wrong times....where I don't have any means to jot down, topic nor points. I wrote the last 2 blogs of mine with lots of good intention but now you know how it has played out....:-)!                                                                                                                                                   A few days ago, when my long time friend R told me about the blogathon, it set me thinking and I was finally convinced to give it another chance. So, here I am trying all over again. I don't want to disappoint myself this time.
I have a lot many topics to write about out of which I want to list a few of them here:
1. Year end Goa trip of 2015
2. Then 3 uneventful months
3. 8 odd trips I did over 2016
4. Reunion of us four besties
5. Our circle being complete with the arrival of the twin angels
6. All the upheavals in between
7. Our impending Goa trip in 2020- 16 years anniversary from when we did it first time ;-) oh yeah! I love the idea already
Thanks R for pushing me towards blogging again. I hope I do not disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Islamabad has an incredible street framework and its persistently extending to suit the consistently developing volume of movement. As streets can get congested you can simply choose a more settled course. Rent a car in Islamabad For instance making utilization of Al Wasl Road to evade the quick and irate driving that regularly takes puts on the SZR. On the off chance that traveling toward Islamabad, hold up until the point when the morning truck movement has cleared before driving on Al Khalil Road and Emirates Road.

    ReplyDelete